Hey guys, sorry I'm a slacker-head and didn't write a blog yesterday. I was at a great party. My friend was turning 16, and her party was over late. Anyways so today I have decided to write 2 blogs on the account of yesterday. With the first one I would like to talk about something other than the vegetarian diet. As some of you may know I have been stuggiling the past couple of years to try to lose some wight. WHen begining my long-term diet I weighed a whopping 310 pounds. Now with half the weight of my goal, I weigh 275. That may not seem like a lot but to me that's HUGE.
Lets compare and contrast myself from last year. Last year, I waddled, Ihad a gut the size of Texas, and was out of shape bug time. This year I seem to be slenderly slim ( more than last year), I am still out of shape but not as much, and I am a Great DANCER ( Says all the ladys). So last night before the party I was stressing that no girl would want to dance with me. That fortuantly was not the case. I was dancining with all the women. Grinding and moving in a singular motion, it was great. Nit only didi I dance with one or two girls at a time, but i was dancing with 3 or 4. I even got down on the floor and tried to break dance (hence breakdance). SO I just want to say last night was amazing. LIFE IS GOOD FOR THIS GUY. Write later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
My horse waddles.She is , of course pregnant-still *looks at her seethingly* ,*she battes her eyelashes innocently* the problem is that all my other animals waddle too...w/ no escuse. Oh well...they're happy.
Post a Comment