Saturday, April 28, 2007

Day 8: Cont.

Im back just like I promised. So how was your day? Mine was pretty good. I decided to take it a little easy, and kick back and relax. I'm a big football fan so I just watched the nfl draft. And my best friend came over and we just chilled. So I am learning how to have fun with others while being a vegetarian. We pretty much eat the same food, but not including the meat, duh. I seems a lot easier than what I thought it would be. So, life is still pretty good and I can't complain. Oh i just wanted to note that losing weight can make you feel a wholw lot better. I'm still actually suprised I got my freak on, and found my a-game all in the same night.

Well , I have some stuff to take care of, but I wanted to write this blog like I promised you I would. Have fun enjoying your weekend.

No comments: