Honestly, do you think I went overboard and should have just gone on the trip, or did I do the right thing? Because I know if I would have went on the 4 star restraunt field trip of a lifetime, I would lose all focus and be a helpless failure to myself, and everyone around me. I also want to point out by me sticking to this vegetarian diet for 30 days proves so much. It proves: 1. To all the naysayers that I can't do it 2. To the people who have given up on something and 3. To myself! I want to prove to myself that I can start something and finish it. I want to prove to myself that I have a goal, and I will succed. I want so badly to make it through this month with a descent grade, and a bigger confidence level.
With all the fuel being added to the fire, it makes me much more determined to continue. I WILL DO THIS!!! I WILL NOT ADMIT DEFEAT!!! I am a fierce warriordestroying hungar one meal at a time. THIS IS WAR!!!
DAY 4 : Vegetarian
Breakfast:
- Half of bagel with peanut butter topping
- Small glass of Oarnge Juice
Mid-day Snack:
- 100 calorie gornollia bar
- 2 handfulls of honey toasted peanuts
- Vegeatarian slice of pzza (from food's class)
- Bottle of Water
Lunch:
- Nutri-gran gornollia bar
- Bottle of Water
Mid-afternoon Snack:
- Salad w/ pecan vinagerette dressing
- Bottle of Water
Dinner:
- 2 egg salad wraps
- Apple Sauce
- Handful of honey roasted peanuts
- Bottle of Water
Definition of Vegetarian (according to Merriam-Websters Collegiate Dictionary, 11th Edition):
Consisting wholly of vegetables, fruits, nuts, and sometimes dairy products.
I AM COMMITED!!!

3 comments:
Brad,
I'm so proud that you are commited.
Be sure to ask restaurants. Many places will offer veggie options (esp Mexican). A good number of chain restaurants will let you substitute veggie burgers instead of regulars ones (including the fancy ones at Friday's with the onions rings and stuff on top of them).
You may also want to try a new veggie meal per week so that when you go back to your steak and ribs, you have lots of cool new foods to serve with it.
-W
I just want to say, you're taking this more seriously than some of the kids in my class, though all the vegetarians are really going hardcore. Keep it up man! You've got a lot to prove.
And like Wilson said, it'd be good to look into some new veggie recipes. I take it you cook, since you're in foods and all, so that's another thing you can connect to th eproject.
Good luck!
Wow, that's really cool. All power to ya, that can't be an easy thing to do.Good luck!The next time you see a cow tell them you probably saved their little sister...and favorite cousin...and the goofy rooster they were planning to assasinate. Then again, mabey don't tell them you saved rooster earl...Anyway, good luck^^
Post a Comment