Monday, April 23, 2007

Day 3: Veggie This, Veggie That! (work in progress)

Hey everone, it's day four of my vegetarian diet and let me tell you, I already want a juicy cheeseburger. But I think I will make it through o.k. I would like to thank the few individuals who have looked at my blog. And thanks for the great tips. As a creative writting student, I have learned a great deal, and not just about writting. One thing that has really stuck in my mind is creativity. Which I feel is the best way to capture the attention of your audience. So when I had nothing better to do today, I wrote this poem. It's a work in progress, but I hope you like it. Please send me any feedback.

VEGGIE THIS, VEGGIE THAT!
Veggie burgers, veggie protein shakes, veggie pizza.
Just about any food could be vegatarian.
But thats not what I see.
I look at the Vegatarian diet as having my world completly upside down.
Maybe thats what the real world needs.
For example, you take away a tyrants throne and what does he have? Nothing.
You take away poverty, and you have happiness.
You take away diseases, and you have a miracle.
Take away global warming, and you have a safe environment.
Vegatarian, is it really that hard? Or is it just in our iggornance we don't realize how much good it does for you?
Has our iggornance blinded us from the truth?
Or have we blinded iggornance blinded us?
(TO BE CONTINUED!)
Day 3 Veggie
Breakfast:
  1. Blueberry Mufin
  2. Small glass of oarnge juice

Mid-day Snack:

  1. 100 calorie gornollia bar
  2. Bottle of Water

Lunch:

  1. Strawberry flavored yogurt
  2. Nutri-gran gornollia bar
  3. Bottle of Water

Mid-afternoon Snack:

  1. Peanut Buutter and Bannana Wrap
  2. Bottle of Water

Dinner:

  1. Large salad w/ peanut pecan vinagerette dressing
  2. Large Glass of water

No comments: