Saturday, April 21, 2007
Day 1 of Experiment
Hey Guys this is Brad from Creative writting class. So today i started my 30 day experiment, it's not that original but it's something that will be very hard for me to do. I decided that I will be a vegetarian for the next month. And i am going to do it the hard way, no meat, no seafood, and no dairy products. Which leaves me with my best friend, water, and ofcourse vegetables. Trust me, in 30 days i will look like i havent eaten in a year, which for me wont be a bad thing. I just hope I can pull it off. I am excited to hear from you guys to see what you are doing for this quartes Section 5. Anyways, since today was day 1 i am already chomping at the bit for a piece of delicious prime rib. I have managed to keep my cool. Basically i have occupied my time with school work, and other things to keep my mind off of food. Oh, and if their is anyone else doing the same thing as me, I think we should form a band of brothers or brothers and sisters, i don't know lol. I can already tell its going to be a long month, but that could also be another good thing. At least I have the support of my family, and friends, and with the comments you guys send me will make the whole thing seem a little easier. To my teacher Mr. WIlson I would like to express my opinion on this quarters section 5. Wilson i think this is a great idea. It makes people go outside of their box and see the world in a completly different way. Now I know what it fees like to feel completly out of the ordinary. I also, think you should continue this experiment for years to come. And thanks for inspiring me to look at myself and others in a different way. Only 29 more painful days without the meat. Oh how I wish i choose something different. Maybe you guys feel the same way i do, or maybe i could have did not using my cell phone for a month? No, I think being a vegetarian will do. Good Luck to you guys, and again looking forward to hearing from you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment