AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL!
In America, we often take pridew in our heritage.
We shape ideas around culture, and culture around ideas.
We take something small and build it into a striving empire.
Our blood, sweat, and tears go into our work.
To survive in this country you need three things.
A will to survive, a want to fight, and the American dream.
If you are missing any of the above, we will gladly show you the door and say "Get Out!"
Ypu see, my America is different from my grandfathers America.
In everyday life we don't have to worry about how to make a living of of a dollar.
Pride is our passion, and passion is our pride.
Because in my America if you ask the good lawbiding citizens to jump, we respond saying "How high?"
Ask us to do anything and I promise we won't dissapoint you.
But if you stand in the way of my star spangeled banner, you might want to watch it because I got an army of 300 million patriotic citizens against your one.
Thats my Ameria, whats yours?
DAY 2 VEGETERIAN
Breakfatst:
- Oatmeal
- Glass of Oarnge Juice
Lunch:
- Shrimp Salad Wrap
- 100 calorie pack of chips
- Glass of Water
Mid-afternoon snack:
- Two slices of cheese pizza
- More Water
Dinner:
- Shrip Salad Wrap
- Jello Puddig
- Bannana
- More Water
IF YOU HAVE ANY COOL VEGETARIAN RECIPES LET ME KNOW

4 comments:
Hey I don't think I know you, and I have no idea if you know me, but anyway I'm Sarah Meehan and I'm in Wilson'd Creative Writing 2 class. I'm doing the whole vegetarian thing too, and I just thought I'd drop a comment. So far it hasn't been too bad for me, but it's only been six days, so I guess we'll see what happens in the next twenty-four days. I've been told that General Tsao's Tofu from Golden Sechzuan is amazing, but I've never had tofu, so I wouldn't really know. Alright, I'm gonna go eat a salad or something. Good luck!
hmm, so you can eat shrimp? and yeah, fried tofu in like a teriyaki sauce tastes pretty meat-like. tofu can be real good. things that i eat that are vegetarian safe: peanut butter sandwiches, smoothies, protein bars (oh yeah, cliff, muscle sandwich, trioplex, power bar), cereal, oatmeal, pretzels, baked lays chips, pasta, etc. however if you are on a diet as well id stick to the bars, oatmeal, and pretzels.
I'll back Sarah up on the General Tsao's tofu thing. I loved it even before I went veggie.
So, brad its melissa...i love this poem! awesome...didnt really see u for the creative writing type, but ya know what. u make it work...well. Good luck with the veggie thing! im sure you'll do fine. oh yea i used to be one, till my mom made me stop and eat meet cuz she didnt understand and thought that id die or somehting. lol so if u wanna have a veggie meal together...sounds great! good luck!
Post a Comment