So have you ever had the urge to impress somebody? Well to be honest it has happen a lot to me this year. It's my senior year and ofcourse I want to look good for the lady's, but how far ise enough? O.k. Let me say this much. I have been persuaded by the American CUlture to try and explore many different things. For example, I lost 35 pounds, which is good because it makes me more healthy. Number 2: I started to tain (as of now i have stoped doing) because I thought it would make me look sexy. And one good thing I have done is not judging people, which I learnded how to do all on my own.
I feel totally different, as if i was a new man. Anyways back to my point. I continue to wonder if me as a person has great taste or did i just do all those things for someone else? When i know the answer to that I will make sure you are the first to know. But, if their is one thing about me that makes me, me. That would be: My originallity, my passion for things, and my love for my friends. Don't get me wrong, you probally are the same way, just not like me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment