Thursday, May 17, 2007

Day 28: About that time

Ok, so my 30 days experiment is coming to an end, an it won't be long now until i am gone from this school. I see todays blog as as chance to reflect on my high school career. Their is a few things that i regret, and a few things that i love and would do all over again.

Regrets:
Ok, so i would regret not playing football my junior and senior year. Everyone says i have a real talent, and it was a shame that i wasted it. If you know me than you know i am stong, and fast. Another thing i would regret is alwasy chassing after a girlfriend. I spent more time looking than i ever did having one. I could of been out having fun with friends, and just chillin' and not worrying about stupid stuff.

Do All over Again:
I would definatly be a part of boy scouts, as stupid and crazy as that may sound. Iv'e learned so much from it. How to survive, and provide for myself in certain ways. I would definatly be the same Brad, and that would always be the same.

In conclusion, we all learn form the mistakes we make. And i have learned so much from mine. I hope all of you reading my blog you will listen and live life to the fullest, everyday, all the time, with no regrets. That's my new motto.

2 comments:

hulksmash said...

Ok, so this is me commenting my own blog once again. I feel so pathetic, but yeah. Good job Brad.

-Brad

Melissa said...

Brad...first of all congragulations! your hardwork paid off! you are amazing. I am so happy that we met this year and I know that you will keep in touch with me after Grad. right? lol Congrats on your letter, you had an amazing philosophy about football and grades. Thats truely remarkable. Never forget North Harford and the people that love you here (me) lol Never be afraid to be you...
love,
ME!!!