Ok so latly this one little detail has been bothering me. I'm stuck on this one decision, should i or shouldn't i? As i said before, i have this crush, and she's amazing, beautiful, and seems so outgoing. I talk to her once in a while, but when we do i just ldk it feels like she is actually liking me for me. But SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND!!!! And believe me when i say i'm not a home wrecker, that's the last thing i would want to do, because you have to imagine yourself in his shoes. I ment him a while back, and he seems like a cool guy, and i wouldn't want to take something like that from him.
ANd on the other hand, i only have 8 days of school left. And if i don't tell her then she will never know how i feel. And then i will spend time wondering if i made a big mistake by not opening my mouth. Someone once called me a hopeless romantic (Melissa) weather or not that's true, is controlled by me. Maybe i should tell her, but then if i do she will tell all her friends what i said, and some of her friends are my friends, and then it will make it akward, and then i will feel like an idiot, and then.. i don't know what will happen after that.
Which brings me back to my original question, should i tell her, or should i not say anything at all? I want her to understand that i am not trying to break her and her bf up, and i'm not trying to make her decide between us. I just want her to know that i like her, and would like to take her out sometime. LEt me know what you think, i could really use some advice.
CYA LATER
- Brad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So brad,
i talked to Dan...
Post a Comment