Ok so i was sitting at a traffic light the other day, and couldn't help to notice a sign advertising for single people. I mean i can understand the whole consept of what hey are tring to market, but it seems a little weird. It's as if they actually have single people sitting in a warehouse somewhere waiting to be shipped out. I wish it was that simple. I've been single for over a year and like anything else it has it's ups and downs. I want som much to have a girlfriend but then i wouldn't know how to find one. You might be thinking that I'm crazy and i'm wrong. And I know love can come in all different shapes and sizes, but where's my love? My family is always saying i look down on myself because of certain traits possess. The only thing i can think of to balem besides myself is society.
Soceity tells us that we have to act, talk, walk, dress, and date a certain way. Well im here to tell you you can date who ever you want, just make sure you like them for who they are. And if you happen to explore one of these websites, you can find yourself triing to figure out what you do like. Do you like skinny blondes or tall burnettes, or a girl with some meat on her bones (or guy)? Its all personal prefferance. As for me I'm open to all kinds of girls, as long as you take care of your body, and look presentable/descent. SO are you single and having a hard time to meet someone? Check out a single site. Or if your a girl with great character check out this blog and drop a comment. Cya guys later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey, it's Jesska. i just wanted to let you know that you are absolutely right! and don't worry about finding the perfect person yet... we're young, and there's plenty of time for that. and you have to find someone you can truly connect with. make sure your special someone loves you for who you are... don't go looking and expect to find the perfect person the first few times either. it could take a while. so keep your hopes up ok :] don't get too hung up on anything in particular like dating. and when you do find the right girl (or one close) don't get too hung up on HER. keep going with school and pay attention to everything... don't get overloaded with her and not really watch everything else you're doing. keep goin with life :] you'll find someone, i promise ;]
<3
Post a Comment